As the calendar year comes to an end, the AED team would like to highlight some of the recent accomplishments that we have achieved working with our university partners:
Hotel and Conference Center P3 re-approval
Acquisition of Torrey Pines Research Center
Possum Trot Gift
SOBEWFF Hospitality Relief Program.
In addition, for FY 2019-20, FIU’s auxiliary enterprises generated $238.6 million in revenue all of which supports FIU’s 2025 Next Horizon strategic plan.
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation supports StartUP FIU Food program to help entrepreneurs of color digitally transform their businesses
- River connectivity inspires collaborative research efforts
- International experts discuss COVID-19 vaccines at FIU symposium
- FIU and Cleveland Clinic Florida to collaborate on personalized cancer treatment research
- FIU launches new master’s degree in the Internet of Things