As the calendar year comes to an end, the AED team would like to highlight some of the recent accomplishments that we have achieved working with our university partners:
Hotel and Conference Center P3 re-approval
Acquisition of Torrey Pines Research Center
Possum Trot Gift
SOBEWFF Hospitality Relief Program.
In addition, for FY 2019-20, FIU’s auxiliary enterprises generated $238.6 million in revenue all of which supports FIU’s 2025 Next Horizon strategic plan.
- FIU Foundation brings together diverse voices to guide new Office of Inclusive Philanthropy
- Monica E. Cardella named new director of School of Universal Computing, Construction and Engineering Education
- Vaccines available for students, faculty, staff and eligible household members
- My internship with Camino Worldwide
- My internship with Carlson Law